We're having a baby"- I Have Always Wanted 5 kids - Mercy Johnson Reveals As She's Expecting her 5th Child (photos)

 Popular Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson make a post via her Instagram handle saying she have always wanted to have four Kids, which is working as planned, because she expecting a baby with her husband.



She Wrote Below

We’re having a baby ❤️❤️ I’ve always wanted 5 kids.... always. However, after 4 kids, I thought I had retired from the baby making business.

So a while back, we found out we had a baby on the way.

I can’t explain the joy and peace expecting our new baby has brought, or the cravings for food that have followed. I get so emotional easily, in fact right now I’ve started crying from joy again.

[caption id="attachment_17648" align="alignnone" width="240"] Mercy Johnson kids[/caption]

I’m sharing this with you my family for life, hanging on since day 1, growing with my family and I and always showing all the love. I love you all right back. Baby Okojie 2023 getting ready❤️ God bless you all!!

Read Also  Jasmine, Mr. Ibu’s daughter is expecting twins as she celebrates 9 months wedding anniversary(Opens in a new browser tab)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I made My husband Abandon his First wife and children, mercy Johnson Reveals

Nollywood Again? Pray for Actress Sharon Ifedi As This Happens To Her in The Hospital Bed 😭 Not Another Actor

All You Need To Know About Zubby Micheal Twin brother And Twin Children